Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a set just like these but they apparently have retooled this model.

anyone have any thoughts as to what might be very close to the same bend?

Easton EC90 Aero Handlebar

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks that looks pretty good.

·
Registered
518 Posts
$55 shipped on ebay
Ritchey has had issues with counterfeit products being sold in unauthorized distribution channels like ebay. From their Beware of Counterfeit Products webpage "If you choose to purchase and use a look-alike product on the web with a price far below the Ritchey MSRP it is a clear indication you need to take care regarding safety as it may be a counterfeit product." I think $55 for a $280 MSRP carbon bars qualifies as something to be wary of.

·
Registered
518 Posts
BTW, I ride the Streem II bars, they are my current favorites. I rode a friend's bike a while back that had the EC90 bars and liked those as well, but I never realized how close they appear to be until this thread. Probably explains why I like his cockpit setup.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Ritchey has had issues with counterfeit products being sold in unauthorized distribution channels like ebay. From their Beware of Counterfeit Products webpage "If you choose to purchase and use a look-alike product on the web with a price far below the Ritchey MSRP it is a clear indication you need to take care regarding safety as it may be a counterfeit product." I think $55 for a $280 MSRP carbon bars qualifies as something to be wary of.
Aluminum with $99 MSRP; but... still cheap enough that I'd be sure they're genuine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts