Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or are you scared to admit it publically? i ain't.

do tell. i see you're online etc etc.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Well, first JRox and lemonlime flake and party time may be cancelled...

Then, I blow up J's phone until he finally answers and inform him that he can't F up my Friday night hall pass.

Meeting place is a smoky dirty nasty pool hall, which is always a good start, however J's and blondie are at the still at the tattoo parlor and J's is getting some ink. So, I shoot pool and drink beer and wait for them to show.

They show up hammered from a mix of beer, margaritas?, but mostly double Jack and cokes. They are all smiles, some bandages, and a bottle of something in a brown bag. While blondie floats in and out of coherence, the J's and I pretend like we have shot pool before. Time passes, beers are drank, bottles empty.... time to get some chow.

But NO, the next stop already closed the kitchen, however the bar was open and they were having a pre-Mardi Gras party with a bunch of biker type dudes. Chaps and sweet mullets abound.... as well as a chica that decided to earn some beads dancing on the bar?!?!? I figure anytime to get to see some hoo-hoo's for free, you must be doing something right. She wasn't smokin' hot, but decent and worth turning around. Thank you drunk chica, whereever you are...

Back to J's house where he picks up some passes for our next stop. Let's just say the scenery was similar to our previous stop, just a little more expensive. :p

We sit down and before even looking at "Crystal on the Main Stage", we see that the TV nearest us is tuned on ESPN2, that's right we now have the TofC, beer, ta-ta's, and good company. Let the good times roll.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
or are you scared to admit it publically? i ain't.

do tell. i see you're online etc etc.
I will hold back some information to protect your waning masculinity, NTTAWWT.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
handsomerob said:
I will hold back some information to protect your waning masculinity, NTTAWWT.
let loose, beyotch, i ain't got but a little few masculinities left, and i dont' care. moreon.

do yer worst.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude, that chica on the bar was pretty f*cking hot. i almost took her a $1 in nickels but i KNEW i'd be outnumbered by offended OLD biker guys. nttawwt, i know you gots my six, but still..."make an appt not to be there" and all that, i'm lesson-ed. but it was fun to watch. she looked like my ex hootchie, 'cept my ex-er was reel fit-like and had no tummy and was all muscle-y. etc etc.

anyways, good times.

so do tell with the purse-stuff and later while i was etc etc.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Top 5 indicators that the J's is turning into a woman....

1.) No riding as of late, which should be more comfortable now that Blondie is keeping your jewels in her purse....
2,) No trips to the main stage, nor suggestion or provision of funds for Blondie to make it up to the main stage
3.) No couples lap dances
4.) Open fondling of Blondie, but not the strippers.

and the number one reason J's is turning into a woman....

5.) A cover up BAR on your ARSE....

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
handsomerob said:
Top 5 indicators that the J's is turning into a woman....

1.) No riding as of late, which should be more comfortable now that Blondie is keeping your jewels in her purse....
2,) No trips to the main stage, nor suggestion or provision of funds for Blondie to make it up to the main stage
3.) No couples lap dances
4.) Open fondling of Blondie, but not the strippers.

and the number one reason J's is turning into a woman....

5.) A cover up BAR on your ARSE....
woman? WOMAN? LOL...

oh you so funny. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
handsomerob said:
We sit down and before even looking at "Crystal on the Main Stage", we see that the TV nearest us is tuned on ESPN2, that's right we now have the TofC, beer, ta-ta's, and good company.....
So that's what heaven is like.....nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts