Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If we can trust the new forum software it appears today it's your birthday! Hope you're having a happy one. :D look at all the cool icons we have...but no b-day cake!!!

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
What the hell is that in your avatar. The bottom face looks kind of like that monster from the goonies.

Hey you guys!

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Snap! These are for you:

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paint said:
What the hell is that in your avatar. The bottom face looks kind of like that monster from the goonies.
Cover photo from Public Image Ltd's Second Edition (aka Metal Box). One of my fave albums from the 80s. John Lydon's (aka Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols) experimental post-punk band after the Sex Pistols broke up. The photo band member Keith Levene...I think...

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
i sent you a package, but it seems to have been crushed in the mail.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nobody offered you a lemon drop yet? here you go...

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
I must say my knowledge of 80s music is definitely lacking.

·
grasso e lento
116 Posts
Happy b-day

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday...... Now go out and ride....:eek:

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Hey Snap,
From Anneli, Albert, Edward, and I, Happy Birthday from this side of the Atlantic Ocean. Hope your day is special.
Cheers, Wayne
ps. You don't look a day over 29 :) A little photo of Albert on his 3rd birthday last July 1st, Canada's National Day, of course.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Happy BDay Snap. And Il Sogno I just shipped out a titanium frame today. I hope it does not end up a mashed_package....I was a cheap a** and only got the standard $100 insurance...

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
il sogno said:
Happy Birthday, Snap. If you like, I'll share my mashed package with you!
man, i meant mashed package, not crushed package. mashed makes you self conscience, crushed could really ruin your day

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
YAY! HAPPY 29 SNAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

:smooches and pooches:

:)

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Hey Snap,
From Anneli, Albert, Edward, and I, Happy Birthday from this side of the Atlantic Ocean. Hope your day is special.
Cheers, Wayne
ps. You don't look a day over 29 :) A little photo of Albert on his 3rd birthday last July 1st, Canada's National Day, of course.
Great pic. Are they Rollo's on that cake?!

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
KenB said:
Great pic. Are they Rollo's on that cake?!
Hey Ken,
No, but they are similar. Kind of like the Swedish variation :) . That was a great tasting cake.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Wow, two threads for my birthday! You like me, you really like me!!!:cool: :D

Wayne, your son is too darn cute, send him to me.

Thank you all! Think I'll do something really exciting for my day, like dye my hair.....

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
What color?

snapdragen said:
Think I'll do something really exciting for my day, like dye my hair.....
Hopefully something gothically festive.

Happy B-day fellow, Marchite.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Happy

Bocephus Jones II said:
If we can trust the new forum software it appears today it's your birthday! Hope you're having a happy one. :D look at all the cool icons we have...but no b-day cake!!!

B Day Snap....Where has spin been?. She said something about starting up her new business and that she might not be here much for awhile, but I expected her to check in once in awhile...

BJ, love the sig.....that quote is from an interview EVH gave to the Smashing Pumpkins lead singer for Guitar World magazine circa 1997 or so....I LOVE that quote, a LOT of truth there....

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Cover photo from Public Image Ltd's Second Edition (aka Metal Box). One of my fave albums from the 80s. John Lydon's (aka Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols) experimental post-punk band after the Sex Pistols broke up. The photo band member Keith Levene...I think...

That's a great f__K'n album... Damn it man I need to put that on and get my Jah Wobble fix on right now.

Happy Birthday Snap!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts