Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey BJ,
Saw your name on the RBR birthday list and I must you look fantastic for 100 years old!! Best wishes from the land of fermented fish and soon-to-be 24 hour daylight. :)
Cheers, wayne

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Hey BJ,
Saw your name on the RBR birthday list and I must you look fantastic for 100 years old!! Best wishes from the land of fermented fish and soon-to-be 24 hour daylight. :)
Cheers, wayne
My secret for staying so young looking? Booze....:D

Note that my age no longer shows up...the software only goes up to 99...guess they figure when you're 99 you're not browsing the internet.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
colker1 said:
Happy Bday!!!!!!!

edit: you a taurus also?
Thanks all for the sentiment, but my b-day is actually in Aug...I rarely to never give out correct information on websites to confuse the marketers.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Happy hundredth! Boozing to keep young, eh? Is it like the more you drink the younger you appear? I must have a go at that, cheers! ;)

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Thanks all for the sentiment, but my b-day is actually in Aug...I rarely to never give out correct information on websites to confuse the marketers.
well, happy festivus birthday then

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I'm a marketer. I'm confused.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Well I guess it's a good thing I didn't drop that case of dark chocolate in the mail then.....

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I'm a marketer. I'm confused.
I intentionally misrepresent my b-day, age, sex, income level and such when asked on websites that ask for it when they have no reason to ask. My little protest against the lack of privacy today.

// I work in the Marketing dept...does that count?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
snapdragen said:
Well I guess it's a good thing I didn't drop that case of dark chocolate in the mail then.....
Make a reminder in your Outlook Calendar for 8/18 :)

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
You're old and your prostate is swelling.

...So, you've got that going for you.

Gunga, gunga la gunga.

·
Super Moderator
19,479 Posts
snapdragen said:
Whew...I'm in oxygen debt. Just back from chasing the mailman down. Had to retrieve the cruiser bike I sent to ya. :D

Happy non-birthday.:)

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
sn69 said:
You're old and your prostate is swelling.

...So, you've got that going for you.

Gunga, gunga la gunga.
Hey I can make it through the nite most nites without having to get up and head to the can so it can't be that bad yet.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
I just p*ss out the window. It's closer.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bocephus Jones II said:
I intentionally misrepresent my b-day, age, sex, income level and such when asked on websites that ask for it when they have no reason to ask. My little protest against the lack of privacy today.

// I work in the Marketing dept...does that count?
Oh, bloody, Do you mean to tell me that I got taken again, just like the Richard Sachs scandel?? Man, I just cannot buy a break...it's April Fool's Day all over again :rolleyes:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
wayne, i've had a few happy birthday BJ's. thanks for the reminder, good memories.

edit: however LAST YEAR i was alone and drinking drain-o.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts