Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YEAH SPRING!!! It actually felt like spring too! :thumbsup: I had to stop on my commute in this morning to take off my ear band and bust open the pit zips and main zipper on my jacket to keep from sweatin' to death. I also made plans to head off from work a bit early and stop at the pub on the way home for a cold beer out on the patio. :D

Happy Spring everyone!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Thank you!

And the same to everyone out there from me too.

Unfortunately a late season cold has kept me from the bike, but not forever. I plan to build my new Gunnar Sport this weekend to begin celebrating.

Bob

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
In a typical wisconsin weather F-U, this morning saw temps below freezing for the first time this week. It was still a beautiful ride.

I feel like taking the studded tires off my winter bike now would just be an invitation for one last early spring blizzard...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
buck-50 said:
In a typical wisconsin weather F-U, this morning saw temps below freezing for the first time this week. It was still a beautiful ride.

I feel like taking the studded tires off my winter bike now would just be an invitation for one last early spring blizzard...
We're supposed to get snow by Tuesday here (Denver), so the nice weather isn't going to last. But I'm loving it while it's here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts