Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using a BG saddle for some time.... light but crap, became soft after about 1000km. I then switched to a fizik pave.... not bad but mine came with gel which I hate. It doesn't like my balls. I wanna get a selle italia red flite ti saddle for my red cannondale cadd4.

Anyone seen any online? I've been searching for ages but can't find one. I live in Finland so any bikeshops in the UK or Europe would be better.

Regards,
Sean

·
Old, slow, and fat.
3,897 Posts
buffedupboy said:
I have been using a BG saddle for some time.... light but crap, became soft after about 1000km. I then switched to a fizik pave.... not bad but mine came with gel which I hate. It doesn't like my balls. I wanna get a selle italia red flite ti saddle for my red cannondale cadd4.

Anyone seen any online? I've been searching for ages but can't find one. I live in Finland so any bikeshops in the UK or Europe would be better.

Regards,
Sean
Supergo should still have the Flite Gel saddles for $59. I can vouch for the fact that the gel really isn't like the rest of the gel seats I've ever felt. Doesn't really feel "gel-like" but it sure helps on longer rides.

Mike

·
Registered
778 Posts
check out pricepoint.com. I'm pretty sure they had red flite ti's for $34 a few weeks ago. yep here is the link. red flite ti $34.98

Thinking about getting one myself for a project I've been working on. Oh and about the Flite Gel's...you really should consider one, I've had 2 for 4 or 5 years now and they are very comfortable to me. The gel really isn't like what you would expect, just a very small patch of gel where your soft bits are, that really does help with numbness and increase comfort.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, need more

Thanks for the info guys. Just tried to check out and found out that the shipping is the same price as the saddle!! Do you guys know of any other websites with the red flite, preferably in UK or EU?

Thanks again,
Sean

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Red Flite

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the address. I've been to total cycling a few times and have even ordered stuff from them. Unfortunately they only sell a red SLR and a Flite Genuine Gel in Red. I am actually looking for the original selle italia flite ti.

Thanks,
Sean

·
I am pedlfoot
205 Posts
The new Flite Gel Ti...

buffedupboy said:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the address. I've been to total cycling a few times and have even ordered stuff from them. Unfortunately they only sell a red SLR and a Flite Genuine Gel in Red. I am actually looking for the original selle italia flite ti.

Thanks,
Sean
...are very close to the original Flite saddle now.The weight difference is miniscule and the looks are about the same.I have both and the feel is so similair that you probably would not feel a difference.The new Gel saddle now has the gel spread out over the entire saddle rather than gel patch's.It also is perforated if you like that look.I would give it a try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.