Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Oh man......

"Straight edge in your face, you don;t belong to the human race....."
Release

Yes I too X'ed up and this thread brought back all kinds of silly memories. Silly being the key word but I sure miss City Gardens.
Now where's my Turning Point 7"s

-NJSE

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All right then. Since yer all coming out of the wood work, I now officially declare this the "I was part of the scene" thread:14: So dust off all your colored vinyl, grab a hanky, and remember those salad days.:sad: Just don't go out and start an emo band.:wink5:
I know there's a bunch of us up here in the great NW. Any other takers?

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
he doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, and premarital sex? well, maybe. unlike his nerdy scenester counterparts, this guy takes care of himself. his daily exercise routine consists of 50 roundhouse kicks, performing windmills until his shoulders give out, and at least 10 minutes of mock stage dives into his parents pool.

he's from a rare breed of the hardcore fan; very few exist past the age of 21. due to their adolescent abstinence, guys like this often lose all signs of their former "posi" attitude and become raging alcholics. awkward doesn't even begin to explain how difficult it is to explain "edge" tattoos to chicks at the bar.
if you want to contact him for crucial mosh tips, don't hesitate to IM him at xedgextilxdeathx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.