Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking my Sawzall to two relatively new and lightly used Syntace stems. Part of the deal for the replacement, and yes, I know they were conspiring to kill me, but it was oh, so sad to see that detached piece hit the floor. :(

·
Kant phuckin sphell
650 Posts
?????

terry b said:
Taking my Sawzall to two relatively new and lightly used Syntace stems. Part of the deal for the replacement, and yes, I know they were conspiring to kill me, but it was oh, so sad to see that detached piece hit the floor. :(
Was this for a recall?
I must be missing something here.....

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,714 Posts
terry b said:
They recalled them.
...so naturally you dispatched 2 young stems via bi-section terry?...got a linkie?

//confused

·
Kant phuckin sphell
650 Posts
Similar feeling....

Once a very expensive frame came into our shop. There was a recall or problem with the paint (I cant really remember what the deal was). The company did not want the frame back because they did not want to pay shipping. They had us cut the right rear dropout off and mail it to them. SICK HUH?!?!?! I was a broke kid at the time. I remember looking at the frame as it sat on top of all the garbage on top of the can. What a waste, was all I could think.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the bull said:
Once a very expensive frame came into our shop. There was a recall or problem with the paint (I cant really remember what the deal was). The company did not want the frame back because they did not want to pay shipping. They had us cut the right rear dropout off and mail it to them. SICK HUH?!?!?! I was a broke kid at the time. I remember looking at the frame as it sat on top of all the garbage on top of the can. What a waste, was all I could think.
For paint!

That would be a heartbreaker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts