Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys dealt with this guy before? I am selling a bike in the classifieds and he contacted me with the following.

Hello xxxxx xxxx,Thanks for the prompt reply.I would like to buy your item and makefast payment but at the same time, i will appreciate if we can bothdeal on transparency and honesty, you know why? In recent time, i gotburnt buy a seller who ran away with my money. So i will be veryglad if you can render your total co-oparation on this transanction.My mode of payment for this item will be through Cashier Check.As for the shipping, i am shipping the item within the United State asi am located in Brunswick Ga and so shipping will be handled by myshipping company as soon as you verify and confirmed payment, so all ineed from you is to know when you will be available at your address sothat my shipping company can come and pick up the item. If this soundsgood and you are okay with my payment and shippingarrangements, do let me have your full name and address plus yourdirect phone number as it will be written on the check so that i canforward it to my finance house to prepare it for you to receive it on time.Thanks and get back to me as soon as possible.Best RegardsAlex

·
Administrator
13,006 Posts
Giant50m said:
Have any of you guys dealt with this guy before? I am selling a bike in the classifieds and he contacted me with the following.

Hello xxxxx xxxx,Thanks for the prompt reply.I would like to buy your item and makefast payment but at the same time, i will appreciate if we can bothdeal on transparency and honesty, you know why? In recent time, i gotburnt buy a seller who ran away with my money. So i will be veryglad if you can render your total co-oparation on this transanction.My mode of payment for this item will be through Cashier Check.As for the shipping, i am shipping the item within the United State asi am located in Brunswick Ga and so shipping will be handled by myshipping company as soon as you verify and confirmed payment, so all ineed from you is to know when you will be available at your address sothat my shipping company can come and pick up the item. If this soundsgood and you are okay with my payment and shippingarrangements, do let me have your full name and address plus yourdirect phone number as it will be written on the check so that i canforward it to my finance house to prepare it for you to receive it on time.Thanks and get back to me as soon as possible.Best RegardsAlex

Classic Nigerian scam attempt. "shipping company" 100% scam every time. Delete it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got email from same address - never responded. Although it sounds like your fake email was crafted better than mine was. I am always leary if someone replies without any details specific to the item and wants to buy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts