Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
yep. Gilbert. great ride as well. Thank good for Canvas/Sporza - flemish TV. Best [email protected] cycling coverage ther is :D

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
botto said:
yep. Gilbert. great ride as well. Thank good for Canvas/Sporza - flemish TV. Best [email protected] cycling coverage ther is :D
Yep, 351 hours of live cycling coverage last year, sheer luxury. :D :D :D :D

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Fignon's Barber said:
rogger, can you post a link? thanks.
You'd have to emigrate to either Belgium or Holland to be able to enjoy all this cycling coverage, Flemish TV doesn't do any streaming and they don't broadcast on satellite.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
too bad. You know, an enterprising belge or dutchman could make some extra leffe money burning dvd's of the races and ebaying them (theoretically). I've recently bought the 1981 (hineault), 1984 and 1986 (kelly) paris-roubaix dutch broadcasts in dvd off ebay. quite good.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Fignon's Barber said:
You know, an enterprising belge or dutchman could make some extra leffe money burning dvd's of the races and ebaying them
Hey man, I uploaded OHV and am uploading KBK (the final 40k of both anyway) to news:alt.binaries.multimedia.sports. See the Euro MPEG thread on the Cyclocross forum for downloading details.

·
Registered
139 Posts
edraket said:
Hey man, I uploaded OHV and am uploading KBK (the final 40k of both anyway) to news:alt.binaries.multimedia.sports. See the Euro MPEG thread on the Cyclocross forum for downloading details.
you've gone over and above the call of duty posting these...Many Thanks!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts