Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people are saying Sram is deeply involved with Apple on a wireless automatic gear shifting application that is controlled by wheel speed, power meter output and various other inputs like incline/decline of grades and user controlled programming.

Sram appears to be taking the lead from Shimano in this latest iteration of high tech electronic usage based on wireless technology.

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,934 Posts
Now the FBI will be able to ghost shift your drivetrain! :D

Reactions: PBL450

·
Registered
14,713 Posts

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
To do a hard boot when you lock up, you have to have to hold the left crank down for 3 seconds, press the left shift button and simultaneously tell Siri that she needs to HTFU...

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,142 Posts
"Siri! Downshift! Now!!"

bingbing

"There are four Starbucks locations within a mile of your current location. Would you like directions to the nearest Starbucks?"

·
Never Give Up!
1,241 Posts
Now only if GOOGLE and Apple would merge together as one, they might rule the world!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That's it. I'm done with the forum and cycling altogether. I'll be switching hobbies to bird watching starting 1, 2, 3 .....now....no, 1, 2, 3....now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I believe this was an April fools joke. However, if this is true, what ever happened to just shifting because your body said to and make that shift via shift cable?

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
I believe this was an April fools joke. However, if this is true, what ever happened to just shifting because your body said to and make that shift via shift cable?
Didn't you get the memo, more technology is always better

·
Registered
478 Posts
If this bothers you, don't explore what Amazon Dash is all about.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.