Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the new Cannondale team kit on Bike-Mall.com for less than half what the other website was charging. Is this company in the US? What is your experience shopping with them? Is this a deal too good to be true?

·
Registered
248 Posts
They are cheap. They seem to be a Chinese company, so who knows whether the stuff is legit. There's no contact info available apart from an email address, but if you click on 'return policy' you'll see this:

Good news: beginning Feb 1, 2012, customers in USA or Australia can return your order to a domestic address, say no to the high international return shipping costs, and now returning or exchanging become more realistic and easier !

·
9,790 Posts
I found the new Cannondale team kit on Bike-Mall.com for less than half what the other website was charging. Is this company in the US? What is your experience shopping with them? Is this a deal too good to be true?
It's counterfeit.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Is this a deal too good to be true?
In most cases you get what you pay for, notice how they don't mention much about fabrics, pads, or number of panels?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warnings. I became suspicious when I couldn't locate a real location/address on their website. If something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.