Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by my LBS and hanging in the corner was a HED Belgium C2 laced up to a PowerTap SL+ with a sale tag hanging on it.

I ended up getting the rear wheel and a matching front with Dura Ace hub for $1,100. Seems like a good deal, right?

Should be ready for pickup tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Sounds as if you did well, especially if you are looking into using a power meter. Enjoy.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds as if you did well, especially if you are looking into using a power meter. Enjoy.
Yeah, I have a PowerTap on my other wheels, and was going to go without one on this wheelset for a little we and make the transition to crank based power once I could get my head around the best product to do that with. Now, I don't have that issue.

I'm stoked!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Stopped by my LBS and hanging in the corner was a HED Belgium C2 laced up to a PowerTap SL+ with a sale tag hanging on it.

I ended up getting the rear wheel and a matching front with Dura Ace hub for $1,100. Seems like a good deal, right?

Should be ready for pickup tomorrow.
No, you got ripped off. However, hate to see my fellow riders ripped off. I will take it off your hands for $1105 and I'll cover shipping.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.