Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone..just joined here because I really want to get into biking...there are alot of nice paved trails in a park near home and I figured biking would be a great way to stay in shape and enjoy myself. I don't have a bike yet, but I wanted some opinions on the two bikes I was looking at. I have a limited budget of about 550 give or take.

The two bikes I was looking at were the GT Transeo 3.0 Disc and the Raleigh Cadent FT1..I haven't the slightest idea when it comes to components or anything like that, but I think that style of bike would suit the riding I will be doing. Any help or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated..I know you guys probably get threads like this all the time here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ thank you very much for the great response..But I think that the FT2 is alittle out of my price range if I want to get other things like helmet and such..like I said I am completely new to biking and have to get everthing :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.