Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting to hear the knock on the door for a couple of weeks now, but this just arrived at lunchtime today; 2006 CA white 585, size XL.

First impressions are that it's light, very light, and the finish isn't as spectacular as I would have liked.

I just need a new post, stem, and FD clamp and I'll be good to go. I'll bet that I'll be way more impressed once it's built up...

·
Registered
34 Posts
They always look better when you get them built up. I think you will really appreciate the ride when you get it out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree!

About 600 miles on mine and just love it. CA color is the way to go. Too many black bikes out there. Can't wait to see your ride built up hear how you like it.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Here's another ******

Just finished building this over the weekend. I have a small tick i've been hunting down for a couple days. now i'm going crazy with the grease.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
zippi said:
Just finished building this over the weekend. I have a small tick i've been hunting down for a couple days. now i'm going crazy with the grease.
Record w/ Shimano pedals? :eek: :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats!

zippi said:
Very nice! Mine came in at 15.5 Lbs. I really could not have asked for much more in a bike. How's it riding so far?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts