Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all.

Steve here. Just joining and the site says to post an intro so here I am.

I am a middle aged bicycle addict in Hailey Idaho. More of a mountain biker than a roadie, but ridden road since the mid 80's, first on a friend's early 80's Motobecane (a nice vintage bike, not the bikesdirect stuff), then my '88 trek 1200 I rode into the ground over the next 25 years or so, and now on a 2003 Merckx Fuga set up with some 9 parts and motobecane wheels. Not too fancy, but fun. I mostly ride on the road on shoulder seasons before the dirt is dried out around Sun Valley for mountain biking, and I also commute part time on my old 88 Fisher mountain bike I converted into a 700c commuter/gravel bike/touring bike. Anyways, was surfing around trying to learn about the geometry of my Fuga, and figured I would join. I was going to try and upload a couple bike pics, but the photos don't seem to work in the way I am used to. (linking photobucket). can anyone help me out with the best way to post a pic? Thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hello Steve, welcome. Lots of awesome folks here with a ton of experience (I'm not one of them, but they are here).

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Welcome to RBR!! I have all kinds of problems uploading pics so I can't help... Never works for me. Nice bike!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts