Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The echo in here is unbelievable. Wayneanneli is padding his account, Hoo is trying to keep us going, I've been over visiting forums I've never been in before, and even a post about poop can't seem to truly get off the ground. I think I just saw tumbleweed blow through.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Wanna play Tic-Tac-Toe? ;)

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Man, NCD is a bit of a ghost town these days... seems like the gang is having fun. Why didn't you go?
Cheers, Wayne

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Room 1201 said:
How about some RISK?

or...

a game of cut-throat bridge or 2?
RISK is okay, provided that you get drunk.

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Man, NCD is a bit of a ghost town these days... seems like the gang is having fun. Why didn't you go?
Cheers, Wayne
I wasn't invited, were you? Looks like they only invited old men to go, so I guess that takes me out of the running, not being old and all.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Old men!?!?!?!?!

Damn pups.....no respect.

·
Super Moderator
19,483 Posts
zeytin said:
The echo in here is unbelievable. Wayneanneli is padding his account, Hoo is trying to keep us going, I've been over visiting forums I've never been in before, and even a post about poop can't seem to truly get off the ground. I think I just saw tumbleweed blow through.
We are slowly making our separate ways back to NCD.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
il sogno said:
Had a great time. Funny...my legs are kinda sore. Don't know why. :rolleyes: :D
Hmmm, and J's went on the ride with you gals right? Smart Man!

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
il sogno said:
We are slowly making our separate ways back to NCD.
So, did you have a good time? Looked like a great time.

·
Super Moderator
19,483 Posts
zeytin said:
Hmmm, and J's went on the ride with you gals right? Smart Man!
I wish he did. On the Saturday ride (day two of the sticky threads above) he went to Coronado with eddy and Snap. I went on the ride with the guys.

He was a no show this am. After we got back from the ride at 11:30 we joined up with him and eddy having breakfast at one of the watering holes.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
il sogno said:
I wish he did. On the Saturday ride (day two of the sticky threads above) he went to Coronado with eddy and Snap. I went on the ride with the guys.

He was a no show this am. After we got back from the ride at 11:30 we joined up with him and eddy having breakfast at one of the watering holes.
Oh that's right, I saw you in the pictures of the Mt. good stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts