Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Are you a nurse, Fokker?
81 Posts
chirp chirp

boulder area peeps?

in longmont myself. mostly mtb, road on the side, more and more on my fixie rather than the geared bike.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
scrublover said:
boulder area peeps?

in longmont myself. mostly mtb, road on the side, more and more on my fixie rather than the geared bike.
I'm also in Longmont. Almost all road, and I need all those gears. Although I haven't gotten a ride in for awhile.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MikeBiker said:
I'm also in Longmont. Almost all road, and I need all those gears. Although I haven't gotten a ride in for awhile.
Boulder tho I work in Denver...snowing like heck today. Good thing I have a gym handy. Heading to Moab this weekend for ChileFest and some MTB riding though.

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
I live in Highlands Ranch. I prefer to mtn bike but usually only have time for road rides. I was just thinking yesterday that I need to get out to Moab again some time soon.

·
Are you a nurse, Fokker?
81 Posts
heh. i need all those gears too, but i'm finding fixed to be more and more fun every ride. only been on the geared once, since i got fixed.....

ride my SS mtb more now, too. it's a sickness, i tell ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.