• Bell Sweep R

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Rudy Project Kontakt

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
I used to wear a Limar 707, upgraded to the Sweep R. Both excellent, though the Bell's fit is a bit more secure. I didnt really like the Atmos or Pneumo, they didnt let through much more air (if any more) than the Sweep R or 707, and their fit systems pissed me off. The RocLoc retention system requires two hands (if i rmemeber right, well, it took me two hands) and drove me nutty. The Bell and Limar take only one hand. The Bell, i can adjust ears, and helmet, really easily. the Limar i couldnt get the ears that great, but the helmet i could. Bell's retention system is really nice, it doesnt seem to go in clicks... like, i can get a half click in and have a more secure fit. *shrugs* it's nice :D

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
also i think you can get the limar for around 70 bucks now, they seem to have been on sale for the last two years. nashbar, performance, et al. Just google it, and it'll pop up, almost all retailers will give you 65 bucks, 70 bucks, sans shipping, so more like 75 bucks, which is a pretty nice price, i must say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts