Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know adidas used to make a sweet trackpant in mid blue with three orange stripes, can't seem to find??? Anyone know what I'm talkin' bout and where to buy???

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
DannyBoy said:
I know adidas used to make a sweet trackpant in mid blue with three orange stripes, can't seem to find??? Anyone know what I'm talkin' bout and where to buy???
I don't know, but I have an idea. Look for stores that are located in towns that have sports teams or schools with those colors. If you were to come to Baltimore, you could find all kinds of clothes in purple, the color of the Baltimore Ravens, and the same would be true for maize (yellow) and blue in Ann Arbor and burnt orange in Austin. I'm not sure what you mean by mid-blue, but the University of Virginia's colors are blue and orange. So, you might want to try looking at the website for some sports goods/clothing emporium in Charlottesville.

·
Honey Smack!
7,966 Posts
MarkS said:
I don't know, but I have an idea. Look for stores that are located in towns that have sports teams or schools with those colors. If you were to come to Baltimore, you could find all kinds of clothes in purple, the color of the Baltimore Ravens, and the same would be true for maize (yellow) and blue in Ann Arbor and burnt orange in Austin. I'm not sure what you mean by mid-blue, but the University of Virginia's colors are blue and orange. So, you might want to try looking at the website for some sports goods/clothing emporium in Charlottesville.
Auburn maybe, but I think their blue is a bit darker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts