Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an avid MTBer, but first got into riding on a roadie way back in the 80s (Vitus). Haven't done the road thing for over 15years, but was recently given a bike to fix up by a good friend in an effort to reintroduce me to the "light side" (and he needs a riding buddy). I never was really into exactly what was on my road bike back in the day, just rode to ride, so I'm not familiar with the older components on the new acquisition. Since I'll be doing my own wrenching, it'd be nice to know what I'm working with. As such, I thought I'd ask for a little help from the vast knowledge base reflected in this great forum.

This is my first post on RBR, and I really appreciate the help and hope to begin making my own contributions soon.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
342 Posts
That is campy victory. It was released about 1985 and ran for a few years. It was second tier campy at the time. C-Record was top tier with Super Record still in run for a couple more years then Victory and Triomphe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.