Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying I never remember my dreams.......never..

For the last two nights I've had very vivid dreams...

1. I was driving along in a car and got pulled over by a hot female state trooper( I can explain this part:D )...anyhoo. she searches my car and finds 20kg of coke in the spare tire...........I don't do drugs and don't sell them...She arrests me and sends me to jail....

2. I was abducted by a cult.....I was held for 3 days until I finally escaped...

I have no clue what might have caused them...I've been very busy at work but everything else is just ducky......

what sayeth the lounge?

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
1. I was driving along in a car and got pulled over by a hot female state trooper( I can explain this part:D )...anyhoo. she searches my car and finds 20kg of coke in the spare tire...........I don't do drugs and don't sell them...She arrests me and sends me to jail....

2. I was abducted by a cult.....I was held for 3 days until I finally escaped...
Sounds as though you've been spending way too much time looking at my "looking at a dog" thread and you're learning something about yourself and the pleasures of submission.

I kind of got the sense that you had unplumbed depths from this...

and this

It's really all right Dave. We love you no matter what your orientation is...

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
Do you like Gladiator movies?

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
You obviously need to watch some state trooper pr()n. :D

And be strong enough to say that the Lounge IS real.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.