Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Dr. Flats a lot
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're developing a survey to provide race organizers feedback on their events. This is particularly focused on race safety. I'm drafting the beta version of this and want to make sure we identify common factors in collisions, such as pack size, road hazards etc...
If you have things you think we should pay attention to, let us know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
We're developing a survey to provide race organizers feedback on their events. This is particularly focused on race safety. I'm drafting the beta version of this and want to make sure we identify common factors in collisions, such as pack size, road hazards etc...
If you have things you think we should pay attention to, let us know.

Thanks
Do you have any formal experience collecting qualitative data and analysis?

What I am getting at is how you ask the questions, the sentence structure, length of the survey, and to word choice can all influence the data that you ultimately collect.

Often a live focus group(s) is the best way to pre(beta) test a survey or questions to identify if the questions are understood by the participant and allow the participant to provide an honest appraisal of their opinion.

While qual is a bit outside of what I typically do, I might be able to offer additional information beyond what I just did.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts