Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this here instead of the Deals forum since it's 'cross-specific. Feel free to abuse me if you feel differently.

Can anyone suggest a source for an overstock/closeout/etc deal on a Redline Conquest Pro frameset? I'm looking for a 60cm. I Googled after it but didn't find anything promising and eBay seems to have a serious aversion to bikes/frames that fit me (I'm 6-6). Don't care if it's 2 or 3 years old, just need to rebuild my CX bike soon and reasonably cheaply, so if I could find a discounted Conquest Pro (which is already a good deal!) I will be psyched.

Thanks!!

· Registered
2,342 Posts
gotta be a redline?

flyte's unloading a bunch of frames on <a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZflytecycles">ebay</a>. they've got the XLS-3 in a 60, I think. pretty comparable to the conquest pro. both disc or canti, both Al, the flyte has a carbon fork, RL Al.

· Registered
87 Posts
I have an 05 conquest pro and a flyte xls-3

both 60cm. The flyte xls-3 makes my 60cm redline feel small. I'm 6'5" and both fit me well, but I think I like the ride quality on the flyte just a little better. That's my all day bike. The BB is really low on the flyte though.

If you really really must have a redline, check with yellowjersey.org. Andrew Muzi built and shipped mine for a good price, and was willing to substitute parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.