Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there guys:
I'm thinking in change the sadddle of my bike. Two weeks ago I change the handlebar and stem. Install Fizik perforated red bar tape. So I'm thinking next will be the saddle to add a little more color to the equation so my question is wich saddle color would suit my bike best? My bike has red frame with white letters. The saddle that I have right now is black perhaps a white sadddle would look much better. How about a red one? decisions, decisions. Help me choose the best color for my next saddle.:thumbsup:

·
22 going on Ancient
373 Posts

Fizik Arione CX Wing

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
lockwood1 said:
Hello there guys:
I'm thinking in change the sadddle of my bike. Two weeks ago I change the handlebar and stem. Install Fizik perforated red bar tape. So I'm thinking next will be the saddle to add a little more color to the equation so my question is wich saddle color would suit my bike best? My bike has red frame with white letters. The saddle that I have right now is black perhaps a white sadddle would look much better. How about a red one? decisions, decisions. Help me choose the best color for my next saddle.:thumbsup:

Honestly, I think you are going about this backward.....Don't get me wrong, I pick saddles for color too but I pick the saddle first.. I know what types of saddles work for my butt so I only pick a color from that type of saddle.....Once I decide on saddle color, than I pick bar tape to match....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts