Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Adrenalina Italiana
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to gain access to Maestros website. Would like to rule out a problem from my source. Funny thing my check clears the bank and no more Maestros. Probably just website problems. Thanks in advance!

·
Adrenalina Italiana
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Contacted MSN technical support and they said the site was temporarily down for the moment and to check back again soon. Thanks for your help Steve and Turbo Turtle

·
Adrenalina Italiana
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The C-50 I have on order from him.

I noticed that my check cleared the bank for my C-50 and then bang his website goes down. I couldn't email him or nothin'. I got kinda concerned after mutiple attempts to gain access to his site. I was already kinda leary about ordering such a bike from overseas and this just added to it!

·
Adrenalina Italiana
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He was probably increasing the new Shimano prices.Even though I got the Record for my bike, the new Shimano isn't bad.I had the chance to ride it this past weekend and it shifts like a dream! The front derailer shifts like the rear, no more all of that noise when you go from the big ring to the small. I wonder why the new Shimano is so expensive, my guess its the supply in demand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.