Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ron&Fez XM202/Sirius197
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
My local cycling club is in the middle of designing new club jerseys. I need some ideas for a new color scheme. Below is 2 pics of the jerseys. Have fun, If Someone comes up with a design that we end up using I will send ya a jersey free. Im not very good with photoshop. Ww are located in the Philadelphia Pa aera. Could someone please post a couple pics of the below design in Philly sports team colors??? Eagles/Flyers/Phillies.
Thanks in advance
Bryan

·
Registered
154 Posts
:cool: If these are the only two color choices, then the white one is the best because of the better visability factor....I would suggest a brighter, perhaps high-viz color to better be seen on the roadway, however....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Given the options I'd go with blue, but the white jersey is more visible. That being said, just about all my jerseys are blue, I had to force myself to buy a red one..

·
just ride your bike
518 Posts
I'm not super happy with the gray going up to the neck in the back, but here's my first pass at an Eagles theme:

P.S. - I'm not extremely proficient in Photoshop, and the original image is low-res, so please forgive the less-than-perfect color fills.

Edit: Changed back neck region in second pic.

·
Registered
179 Posts
old_fuji said:

my submission
+1

I actually started nearly the same scheme, but got frustrated due to the low-res images causing bad fills. (and I'm anal about things like that, so if it isn't perfect I don't want to post it)

Anyway, this is a great looking jersey.

·
Ron&Fez XM202/Sirius197
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, I like all of them. Will pass on some of the designs. One thing I forgot to mention, we will be putting sponsors on the jersey. Kinda thinking a white chest/back so the sponsors logos will be visabe. Really liking the orange.
Bryan

·
just ride your bike
518 Posts
Bry03cobra said:
Wow, I like all of them. Will pass on some of the designs. One thing I forgot to mention, we will be putting sponsors on the jersey. Kinda thinking a white chest/back so the sponsors logos will be visabe. Really liking the orange.
Bryan
Sticking with the Eagles colors (even though I'm a 'Skins fan :D):

·
Registered
99 Posts
One more now that I had a bit of time to clean it up. Even though it's not a strict "theme" that you were asking for, I stayed with the orange and black of the Flyers. The first one I didn't use black strokes around the white, and the second one I did.

·
Ron&Fez XM202/Sirius197
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EurotrashGLi said:
One more now that I had a bit of time to clean it up. Even though it's not a strict "theme" that you were asking for, I stayed with the orange and black of the Flyers. The first one I didn't use black strokes around the white, and the second one I did.

I posted this design on our clubs site.......by far the fav. One thing I didn't realize, another club near us just went with orange this year. Could you do this design with the fade in eagles/phillies colors. Thanks for the awesome ideas!!!!
Bryan

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,563 Posts
damn...tough choice for sure. they all look really nice, i'm sure you'll end up w/ great lookikng kit whatever your final choice is!

·
Registered
99 Posts
After seeing your request for white panels on the chest & back, I thought I'd throw together a couple more ideas. The only difference between the first and second design is the white vertical stripes running up next to the black vertical stripes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts