Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what model this is? The markings are rubbed off. I know its a San Marco but I can't find anything similar on their website so I assume they don't make it anymore. I'd like to find 1 or 2 more but it would help if I knew what to ask for. Thanks.

·
Registered
714 Posts
it is one of the variations of the model "suspensione attive" that had the attribute of a suspension rear rail-to-saddle-shell mounting engineered by pirelli.
this is the same vibration dampening mount that is used in many top end car motor mounts, it can damp vibrations from all angles.
they come up for sale on ebay fron time to time, and are perhaps undervalued if you like it, selling for reasonably cheap!

jwgd said:
Can anyone tell me what model this is? The markings are rubbed off. I know its a San Marco but I can't find anything similar on their website so I assume they don't make it anymore. I'd like to find 1 or 2 more but it would help if I knew what to ask for. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.