Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but I'll give you points for creativity!
Omaha -- A Nebraska man who stuffed his girlfriend's kitten into a makeshift bong and filled it with marijuana smoke says that he had done it before and that it had calmed the kitten down.

Acea Schomaker, 20, of Lincoln said Tuesday that he never intended to hurt the kitten, 6-month-old Shadow.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
day late and a quarter oz short dude. :p

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All my fail belong to lounge

Bocephus Jones II said:
day late and a quarter oz short dude. :p
Herewith, a self-portrait with fail.
<object width="480" height="295"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cilLKufYOhE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wetdrYBwuxw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p10zndfB1Dw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Is this the third time this has been posted?

joe

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
Is this the third time this has been posted?

joe
Yes and the 2nd time I've been mentioned. I'm afraid that I'm being associated with Omaha now. 27 months or so and I'm (hopefully) out of here.

·
12,638 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Yes and the 2nd time I've been mentioned. I'm afraid that I'm being associated with Omaha now. 27 months or so and I'm (hopefully) out of here.
Plus 1201 is in Lincoln which is where the guy is from.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Plus 1201 is in Lincoln which is where the guy is from.

My resident feline wouldn't fit inside anything smaller than a suitcase sized bong anyway. :p

Even then...he wouldn't leave you with a high so much as a hairball you'd never forget.

·
12,638 Posts
Another story from Omaha.

A Heartland woman says she's had enough, robbed by children a few days ago, now she says she's being threatened and harassed. And once again, it was caught on tape.

Lilly Estes first brush with fame was when she was punched in the face by one fo the three people who held up her business back in mid March. It was all captured by surveillance cameras.

Lilly Estes says, "All the black and green is gone."

The bruise is better, and two of the three robbers have been caught, but Lilly's life has been in turmoil since the robbery and attack.

Now she has more to deal with, a woman and her daughter recently walked into the California Bar and caused a scene that could have easily escalated.

Lilly Estes says, "I'm going to sue you, you put my baby in jail and I said whose mother are you and she would not tell me which kids mother she was."
http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/41795232.html

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Henry Porter said:
Another story from Omaha.
Are you trying to distract us from your ongoing shenanigans?
There’s mounting evidence that a new syndrome is directly related to chronic abuse of marijuana. The severe vomiting sickness, called "cannabinoid hyperemesis," was first recognized in Australia in 2004.

U.S. researchers have uncovered a new case involving a 22-year-old man from Omaha, Neb, according to a study published in the March issue of the World Journal of Gastroenterology.
In the Nebraska case, the man had been smoking heavy doses of marijuana daily for six years. This eventually led to bouts of vomiting lasting 2-3 hours daily, and it was worse after meals, the Australian Associated Press reported.

Scientists are still trying to figure out why these symptoms appear and why they appear only after several years of marijuana abuse.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I hate thread police. If you got a thread to start, who cares if its already been done before? Maybe you got something new to say. Its fine by me.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bigmig19 said:
I hate thread police. If you got a thread to start, who cares if its already been done before? Maybe you got something new to say. Its fine by me.
No, there were like three threads on the topic and the lounge didn't really need a new thread to tell the same lame joke. I was stupid and rightly slapped around for it.

Pointing out that a thread is a duplicate also serves the lounge by letting people post on the same thread so someone wanting to read what people think doesn't have to jump between many threads.

Maybe sometimes the thread police are asshats, but this time, the slap was well deserved.

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
I'm starting to rethink my decision to stay in Omaha en route to IL in June. That place is starting to scare me.

·
12,638 Posts
Bulldozer said:
I'm starting to rethink my decision to stay in Omaha en route to IL in June. That place is starting to scare me.
To be fair, it's a great place to visit. The Zoo is world class, good art museum, minor league baseball, great restaurants. Just a bad place to live to deal with the population on a day in, day out place.

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
Henry Porter said:
To be fair, it's a great place to visit. The Zoo is world class, good art museum, minor league baseball, great restaurants. Just a bad place to live to deal with the population on a day in, day out place.
College World Series is on my bucket list.

This will just be a stop and go stay in Omaha. I won't be more than a mile away from I80 at any time. :D

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Bulldozer said:
I won't be more than a mile away from I80 at any time. :D
I'm sorry.

·
12,638 Posts
Bulldozer said:
College World Series is on my bucket list.

This will just be a stop and go stay in Omaha. I won't be more than a mile away from I80 at any time. :D
PM me if you want restaurant recommendations.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts