mr. catzilla?!?!?!?

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
those guys are sissies.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
1,000 times worse than changing a diaper is picking up the dog's poop after he's eaten a diaper.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
i've cut into gutbag's of deer and hogs and didnt gag, babyshit cant be that bad, and i have a 13 yr old stepdaughter who is used to changing diapers;)

·
banned from the museum
6,622 Posts
gutfiddle said:
i've cut into gutbag's of deer and hogs and didnt gag, babyshit cant be that bad, and i have a 13 yr old stepdaughter who is used to changing diapers;)
The first week is bad. They are full of sticky tar. Then they aren't bad until the kids are on solid food. Unless they have the runs. My oldest kid used to be able to overfill a diaper pretty quickly when he had an upset stomach. That was bad.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gutfiddle said:
It's not that bad at all. That being said, it is sometimes remarkable how much excrement a diet of breast milk can create.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
is this yellow chit oozing out of my wife's teets what your referring to as "breast milk"?

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Uprwstsdr said:
I am not aware of Catzilla immaculately conceiving. However, I certainly could have missed that thread.
The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The bacon is with you."

Catzilla was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.

But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Catzilla, you have found favor with bacon.

"You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Slagathor. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High (code)."

"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

When the angel finished rolling on the floor laughing his a55 off, he answered, "The Holy Spirit of Bacon will come upon you (code), and the power of the Most High (code) will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of Bacon.

"Even your pump track is going to be awesome. And thou shalt pewp gold. For nothing is impossible with bacon."

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Uprwstsdr said:
I am not aware of Catzilla immaculately conceiving. However, I certainly could have missed that thread.
She got pregnant from watching Lance Armstrong ride a fixie.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
Fredke said:
The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The bacon is with you."

Catzilla was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.

But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Catzilla, you have found favor with bacon.

"You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Slagathor. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High (code)."

When the angel finished rolling on the floor laughing his a55 off, he answered, "The Holy Spirit of Bacon will come upon you (code), and the power of the Most High (code) will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of Bacon.

"Even your pump track is going to be awesome. And thou shalt pewp gold. For nothing is impossible with bacon."
you are a genius.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
My Own Private Idaho said:
The first week is bad. They are full of sticky tar. Then they aren't bad until the kids are on solid food. Unless they have the runs. My oldest kid used to be able to overfill a diaper pretty quickly when he had an upset stomach. That was bad.
Ever had a swim diaper not work? Happened to me in a pool in MX. I fished most of it out of there with my bare hands and then I slunk off before people noticed anything floating in the water. :cryin: We avoided that pool for the rest of the week.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Fredke said:

Jesus is Lard. Jesus Christ wants to come into your skillet. Only
He can be your true grease supplier. The Bible says that Lard so
loved deep fat fried food (all of it) He gave His only Son (Bacon
Grease) that whoever believes in Tempura should not stir-fry but have
crispy golden batter." To believe in Bacon Grease is to believe that
there is only one way to fry eggs. Read Betty Crocker and eat at KFC
daily. This is the only way to overcome steaming. Remember there is
a fried-cheese-stick to gain and A GARDEN SALAD TO AVOID. YOU WILL
EAT SOMETHING. This is not a fairy tale! May our Lard Bacon Grease
richly oil you. -anon

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Please, until you've cleaned a 400 lb man's diaper, I don't think you can really complain.
I've been a nurse's aide to Alzheimer's patients. You can't suggest much that I haven't seen. Even toddlers don't connect "full diaper" and "fingerpainting" in quite the same way, and if they do, they can't reach so high up the wall.

Caring for your own spawn is a picnic by comparison.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Henry Porter said:
Please, until you've cleaned a 400 lb man's diaper, I don't think you can really complain.

Wasn't there some special on a really fat dude over 1000 pounds frmo the Omaha area?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts