Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you got a coffee table book of photography of all your escapades published you would die a very rich man.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Please name one "very rich" coffee table book author.

I see it winding up in the Bargain Books rack outside the local Barnes and Noble offending parents and children alike.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
q_and_a said:

I see it winding up in the Bargain Books rack outside the local Barnes and Noble offending parents and children alike.
let's just say I wouldn't wait in line...

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
really, why not?

definitely a "beets seller"

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
If you got a coffee table book of photography of all your escapades published you would die a very rich man.
Guts would sell better in the south, but only one problem... no coffee tables on the front porch.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
q_and_a said:

My Dad's cousin, for one. Of course, he didn't get rich from the coffee table book he had published. He was already rich from his Dad.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
q_and_a said:
Taschen? Kramer?

·
still shedding season
8,849 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
My Dad's cousin, for one. Of course, he didn't get rich from the coffee table book he had published. He was already rich from his Dad.
So, its like how to make a small fortune in photography - start with a large one? :eek:

·
p != b
2,303 Posts
kykr13 said:
So, its like how to make a small fortune in photography - start with a large one? :eek:
I think you're confusing photography with racing cars. There's a real possibility of making money with photography.

·
Honey Smack!
7,966 Posts
Chain said:
Guts would sell better in the south, but only one problem... no coffee tables on the front porch.
cinder blocks and plywood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts