Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I got an itchy finger! I'm warnin' yooze, nobody come any closer... Hey what do you think would happen if I set it off in General? Clear the place out wouldn't it?

BWAHAHAhahahahahaha!!! :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
where'd you go 2nite i.s.?
Snuck this baby outta doug's back pocket. Don't think he knows it's missing yet.

BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha..... :D :D :D

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
il sogno said:
Snuck this baby outta doug's back pocket. Don't think he knows it's missing yet.

BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha..... :D :D :D
LOL, my husband bought a fart machine and took it overseas to mess with his family. He set it off, a number of times, on the plane somewhere over the Atlantic! He finally had to explain it to the people on either side because they were freaking out.
A friend of ours bought one and he and his sons would use it in public all the time, elevators, grocery stores etc. Crazy people I'm surrounded by crazy people!

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
SHVentus said:
I.S.,

Sorry but I think it's either defective, disconected, or turned off. I pushed the button & nadda.
You must be using IE....try FireFox.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Eh, who needs a fart button, I've got Chloe the wonder dog......as in I wonder how something so nasty can come out of such a cute dog :eek:

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,945 Posts
snapdragen said:
Eh, who needs a fart button, I've got Chloe the wonder dog......as in I wonder how something so nasty can come out of such a cute dog :eek:
[email protected] snap--aim that pooch somewhere else pls:eek::eek::p

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
snapdragen said:
I swear to sammich, the air in the room turns blue when she's in top form.....:rolleyes: :eek:
Does she use the "cone" to aim?

·
Super Moderator
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SHVentus said:
I.S.,

Sorry but I think it's either defective, disconected, or turned off. I pushed the button & nadda.
I just set it off down in PO and nobody even batted an eye! :mad::rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts