Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's your day going? I'm having a cocktail or 10 tonite for no real reason. The boards are slow and Old Ed hasn't had a hog roast in weeks! I'm gettin' the urge to cut loose abit. Encourage me! :)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
cydswipe said:
How's your day going? I'm having a cocktail or 10 tonite for no real reason. The boards are slow and Old Ed hasn't had a hog roast in weeks! I'm gettin' the urge to cut loose abit. Encourage me! :)
post a pic of your non-wheel nipples. or somebody's nipples, but they have to be a direct pic, not from an interWeb search.

you f*cking more*n.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
OR....post a pic of me with Yarble's mammie. but PG12 or like that.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
post a pic of your non-wheel nipples. or somebody's nipples, but they have to be a direct pic, not from an interWeb search.

you f*cking more*n.
how'd we get from feets to nipples?

// J's...you got that bass setup yet? I was rockin out just now on the kid's electric playing The Clash's Clampdown...gotta teach him some good songs. ;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
how'd we get from feets to nipples?

// J's...you got that bass setup yet? I was rockin out just now on the kid's electric playing The Clash's Clampdown...gotta teach him some good songs. ;)
naw, due in 2 daze. practice yesserday was x'd. drummer still sleeping at 2:30 pm. :rolleyes:

SSDD.

:D

i'll play around, Teh J's is good at setting up gigs and making the logistics work. perhaps that's why i was okey dokey at brevets. :rolleyes:

so'z, shibby should be here by wed this week...i am looking forward to sore fingers and calloused tips. it's sufferage, and like that. :)

i have a nice ovation elec/acou, i'd like to start playing that again, too. have a small 90w solid state i'll practice thru. but J's is no guitarist!!!!!!!!!!!! too complicationed for me. ;)

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here ya go.

It's reeeallly hard to take a pic of my man nipples, so I had to settle with this. Nice of me huh? Who YOU callin' moreon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts