Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More snow today. I think this is the most snow we've had all winter here. Looks like the Spin bike again today. Yick.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Let those poor doggies inside! You will so get stabbed with a Ti spork if you don't.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
More snow today. I think this is the most snow we've had all winter here. Looks like the Spin bike again today. Yick.
yep, cold and rainy here today/tomorrow.....I'm stoked though cause that just means tomorrow is going to be a Belgian classic sort of ride....once or twice a year it's kinda fun

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paint said:
Let those poor doggies inside! You will so get stabbed with a Ti spork if you don't.
I did, but they looked so pathetic when I went to let them in that I had to get the pic first...when I work at home they basically sleep on the couch and/or follow me around everywhere all day long. Not too rough of a life.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Rusty valves

Bocephus! Put a cover on that grill.

Jebus. Do you want to replace it every 3 years?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alex-in-Evanston said:
Bocephus! Put a cover on that grill.

Jebus. Do you want to replace it every 3 years?
had one, but the last wind/rainstorm shredded it. Have to pick up a new one. Does anyone actually make a grill cover that doesn't suck? They all seem to rip to shreds when the weather gets cold.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I did, but they looked so pathetic when I went to let them in that I had to get the pic first...when I work at home they basically sleep on the couch and/or follow me around everywhere all day long. Not too rough of a life.
Aww, I love dogs. I want one! Lemme borrow yours for a couple of days, pretty please! I'll even let them go swimming!

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Same thing here. Got 8 inches last night and more supposed to come. Hitting the ski slopes tomorrow with a big smile. Heavenly Ski Resort (Tahoe) is in the mist on the mountains in the upper right hand corner of the pic. I might have a cube but the view is good if I swing my chair around.

·
Riding To Eat
140 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Same thing here. Got 8 inches last night and more supposed to come. Hitting the ski slopes tomorrow with a big smile. Heavenly Ski Resort (Tahoe) is in the mist on the mountains in the upper right hand corner of the pic. I might have a cube but the view is good if I swing my chair around.

Looks like the Minden Airport is close by.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
had one, but the last wind/rainstorm shredded it. Have to pick up a new one. Does anyone actually make a grill cover that doesn't suck? They all seem to rip to shreds when the weather gets cold.
Most of them will hold up better if you cinch them down tight with a bungie or two. It's the flapping, man--the FLAPPING!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bikeboy389 said:
Most of them will hold up better if you cinch them down tight with a bungie or two. It's the flapping, man--the FLAPPING!
Thinking of having a upholstery place make one out of ballistic nylon or something sturdy like that.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Duct tape, man. It'll hold anything.

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
According to my FF weather bar, it is currently 79F and mostly cloudy, although the view out my window says very sunny. Just had a sweet ride, but a little windy. March in NOVA is a lot different than March in PA, but I can't decide which I like better.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Oddly, we had record snow here today as well. Santa Cruz. Snow. 4". Go figure. I got caught trying to drive across 17 at the peak of it. CHP closed the highway, so I had the bright idea of taking a small two lane (soquel/old san jose) across the ridge. It was like skating. I haven't seen so many dented and bent BMW's since Oktoberfest.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I haven't seen so many dented and bent BMW's since Oktoberfest.

Whenever I see a BMW off the side when its snowing a wicked case of schadenfreude always comes over me....

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Love it! Yer doggies are now on my desktop:D

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
svend said:
Whenever I see a BMW off the side when its snowing a wicked case of schadenfreude always comes over me....
Me too. Escalated exponentially by the increase in price or model number.

2002ti = 2 schadenfreude
760Li = 16 schadenfreude

FYI: Last night we were slammed with a freak storm that dumped ( appx. 2" - huge for Santa Cruz at sea level) snow and hail accompanied by lightning and thunder directly overhead. Not a pleasant experience.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
La Jolla got hailed on yesterday.

That alone is worth a hearty guffah and a half.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts