Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bacon!
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to PM you but you're all full up.

My wife and I are going to be staying for a week in and around Monterey in the first part of June to do some nc'ing and nnc'ing. I know many of the rides on the Monterey Penn. but wanted to know if there are any can't miss rides in Santa Cruz. Anything in particular that really rings your bells there? Anyway, thanks for any suggestions.

Sean a.k.a. Ridgetop and Debra
 

·
In need of sock puppet
Joined
·
9,420 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Tried to PM you but you're all full up.

My wife and I are going to be staying for a week in and around Monterey in the first part of June to do some nc'ing and nnc'ing. I know many of the rides on the Monterey Penn. but wanted to know if there are any can't miss rides in Santa Cruz. Anything in particular that really rings your bells there? Anyway, thanks for any suggestions.

Sean a.k.a. Ridgetop and Debra
Yeah, snap, JT, eddie and paint keep my inbox full. :rolleyes:

Try me at thinkcooper at yahoo dot com or steve at thinkcooper dot com.

There are some awesome rides like along the coast, up Eureka Canyon, up Empire Grade or through Bonny Doon, even across the strawberry fields and fruit trees of Wastonville and Castroville. Your sweetie riding as well?

Mohair Chair's a great road resource out here as well, but he's, well, you know how he is, forget I mentioned him.
 

·
Bacon!
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I'll drop you an email in a little while. My wife will be riding as well. I need someone to draft :). Thanks!
 

·
In need of sock puppet
Joined
·
9,420 Posts
Ridgetop said:
Cool, I'll drop you an email in a little while. My wife will be riding as well. I need someone to draft :). Thanks!
Drop by Casa d'Coop and I'll take some snaps of you two shooting off the flamethrower.
 

·
Bacon!
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After I get done explaining to the wife why you have the flamethower I might just drop by. I'd love to see it. Plus, I can tell everyone I met the infamous Flaming Coop before the Tahoe Ride!
 

·
In need of sock puppet
Joined
·
9,420 Posts
Ridgetop said:
After I get done explaining to the wife why you have the flamethower I might just drop by. I'd love to see it. Plus, I can tell everyone I met the infamous Flaming Coop before the Tahoe Ride!
Tell her it works way better than a razor for cleaning hair off my legs.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top