Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Done the Olive Gardens and El Chicos, looking to see if there's any local flavor or hole in the wall place in WF. Ideas?

·
Registered
121 Posts
My folks used to live near Wichita Falls (Burkburnet). One night they took me to the Kroger grocery food court on Midwestern Parkway. I was really skeptical to say the least knowing that I was going to a grocery store for dinner. What a surprise! Great food and huge portions. And it was cheap! Chow down here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just ate Mexican at Don Jose's (10th and Kemp)
Good italian (Seymour and loop 11)
Deli (Deli Planet) spur 326 and 244. Outside the Sheppard Air Fore Base main gate

·
Registered
121 Posts
Folks...my last post had some bad info. It's the United Marketplace on Kell you want to go to. Guess the heat has affected my memory because there are no Kroger's in WF.

·
Who needs a map?
2,527 Posts
I did the ride with a few family members. Afterward most people in the group had a lazy afternoon and an early bed time, but my brother and I went out to check out the local night life. We hit a couple bars within walking distance of the place where we were camping. I called my wife back at home and said "Honey, don't be jealous, but I'm out on the town in Wichita Falls!". She wasn't jealous at all.

I'll have to try some of the local restaurants next year. Usually we take a coleman stove and cook some dinner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts