Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Keith, 33 yrs and live in New Trier!
I just started cycling some weeks ago, mainly because I am overweight and running hurts :)

Hope to find many useful info here and happy to be part of this forum now.

Now welcome me! :p

Keith

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
You identify yourself as 'Keith' but have a screen name of 'antikeith.' How are we to know who you are? Does your on-screen persona have a goatee?

·
a real member's member
3,880 Posts
at least you went with keith and not christ.

antikeith sounds better and is less pure evil ... probably.

instead of a goatee, i would go with a giant grease painted moustache, ala groucho.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
So, since you are new to cycling....

welcome. do you have any tire pressure questions and how certain are you of your fit?

·
Russian Troll Farmer
3,426 Posts
You identify yourself as 'Keith' but have a screen name of 'antikeith.' How are we to know who you are? Does your on-screen persona have a goatee?
....and if Keith and Antikeith met and shook hands, would they cancel each other out????

·
Registered
7,492 Posts

·
A wheelist
11,324 Posts
I really think you could have found a nicer picture
Ha I tried that one first but the "f-a-g" in it's "f-a-g fingers" title got censored by RBR's Filth Filter. I don't know how you got away with it as the source of your pic too has f-a-g in it. You must have pull with the RBR peeps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.