Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Umm it's a GWB/WMD post.

Hey all. What does it take to get noticed around here?

Did anyone watch 60 Minutes II? They rebroadcast this report about Greg Thielman, former "acting director of the Office of Strategic Proliferation and Military Affairs, which was responsible for analyzing the Iraqi weapons threat," and his assessment of the evidence Powell gave to the UN on the run up to the war. When I first saw this, I guess this was when I started seriously souring on the Bush Admin..

Very curious, no?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/14/60II/main577975.shtml

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Sintesi said:
Hey all. What does it take to get noticed around here?

Did anyone watch 60 Minutes II? They rebroadcast this report about Greg Thielman, former "acting director of the Office of Strategic Proliferation and Military Affairs, which was responsible for analyzing the Iraqi weapons threat," and his assessment of the evidence Powell gave to the UN on the run up to the war. When I first saw this, I guess this was when I started seriously souring on the Bush Admin..

Very curious, no?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/14/60II/main577975.shtml
I'm guessing this was pretty close to the truth, but Bush's "investigation" should be able to roust up enough dirt on the intelligence community to put the blame--or at least the shadow of doubt--on them instead of where it should be placed--directly on GWB and his administration. Whatever happened to "The buck stops here?"

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plenty of countervailing opinion apparently

I have a feeling the intelligence investigation will eventually end up as a he said/she said thing and GeorgeTenant will end up the fall guy(Buck stops where?). Of course they will try to prevent this investigation from reaching a conclusion until after the election. Next spring I think they said.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts