Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any high resolutions shots of their modena or can take some?

i am really thinking about buying one of these but cant see one in person considering the closest shop with one is over 50 miles away

i am mostly interested in the frame

thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
jkaber said:
I will post pictures when I get a chance. But, I will tell you that the craftsmanship is top notch. The carbon tubes have a nice thick clear coat and the aluminum lugs are a brushed finish also coated in a clear coat for protection. I bought mine at my LBS for $2850 a few weeks ago and it is worth every penney. However, I just discovered that the Modena is available from www.coloradocyclist.com for $1850!!!! It has even a slightly better component spec. than the stock set up from Titus. I have no idea how the bike is this cheap. It makes me mad that I could have saved $1000. It also made my LBS mad because they are the largest Titus dealer in the nation. I only have one complaint about the Modena...23c tires are as big as it will accept. There are only 3mm between the top of the rear tire and the inside of the seat stay. The carbon smooths out vibrations in the road better than any carbon bike I have ridden (on par w/ a Specialized Roubaix), but the bike is 100% stiff latterally. No chain rub under power.
I don't know that this is the place for it....but your no chain rub under power intrigues me, because that is what is happening on my bike. How do you rectify that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.