What he said

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
yeah. strange summarizes it reasonably well

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Is FB mostly right or left? I tend to think of it as republican (and why I'd just get unfriended within minutes by my family!)
The educated, intelligent people lean left, the others, right!

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Is FB mostly right or left? I tend to think of it as republican (and why I'd just get unfriended within minutes by my family!)
FB isn't "mostly" anything -- it depends who your friends are and whom you follow. It tends to be people sharing stories (usually but not always true ones) with friends and relatives with whom they generally agree. As political discussion got nastier and more polarized in recent years, people with extreme views often unfriend or stop following those with whom they violently disagree, even longtime friends and close relatives.

·
Frog Whisperer
40,924 Posts
Uh Oh ... stand by for thread lock.
Facts, just the facts.......

FB isn't "mostly" anything -- it depends who your friends are and whom you follow. It tends to be people sharing stories (usually but not always true ones) with friends and relatives with whom they generally agree. As political discussion got nastier and more polarized in recent years, people with extreme views often unfriend or stop following those with whom they violently disagree, even longtime friends and close relatives.
yeah, except I do NOT discuss politics with my friends that do not share the same views! I can be friends with people even if they are wrong!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.