Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I don't understand these types of things. With the little amount of free time that most grown ups have today why would anyone choose to spend theirs reading about the experiences and thoughts of someone they don't know? If I have a spare moment to read, I would much rather read the newspaper or a book, or something along those lines. What am I missing?

Oh, and I went into this thread because "Hi there" reminded me of Washington.

·
It's all bollocks
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh course it's a "look at my blog" post, Love Commander! That's the whole point of blogs! For others to read if they want! Spam suggests that I'm somehow going to make money with this. Uhm, no. But if you have any ideas on how I can monetize this, I'm all ears (eyes)!

And no, I don't have to use the F word in every other sentence. I do it by choice. HUUUUUUGE difference.

:)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I read very little but enough to understand that you being fat and gross greeting your daughter is better than the filth that you write. Why do you feel the need to swear? After the second f-bomb that was it for me.

·
It's all bollocks
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I KNOW, right? Being overweight and unhealthy and being constantly winded with skyrocketing cholesterol is SO MUCH better than using naughty words.

Listen, I'm not here to troll. I have a blog that uses harsh language, big deal. You don't like, you don't have to read it. I can appreciate that. I guess R-rated movies are right out, too, but that's your choice, and I respect it.

·
δanned
7,006 Posts
In my spare time I've been reading The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins. Dawkins' attitude is equally as strident as the OP's, but his writing seems just a "bit" more refined.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.