Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined here & wanted to introduce myself.
I’m a professional photographer/graphic designer specializing in medical photography and illustration. I’ve had a bike as long as I can remember & enjoy road as well as mountain biking. I began bodybuilding in 1980 & cycling became a component of my training for competition. My hobbies include collecting, modifying, driving & photographing sports cars - the more exotic, the better.
I’ve been looking for a bike forum to participate in for a while & decided to try this one. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

· Premium Member
21,853 Posts
Well if it is cycling AND photography you like....

venus said:
I just joined here & wanted to introduce myself.
I’m a professional photographer/graphic designer specializing in medical photography and illustration. I’ve had a bike as long as I can remember & enjoy road as well as mountain biking. I began bodybuilding in 1980 & cycling became a component of my training for competition. My hobbies include collecting, modifying, driving & photographing sports cars - the more exotic, the better.
I’ve been looking for a bike forum to participate in for a while & decided to try this one. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!
....might as well drop by the commuting/touring forum on this site. We do like our photography.

Welcome

· gone biking...
175 Posts
Welcome!

I have a Madone 5.2 as well...
I'm a graphic designer too...
I LOVE foreign cars, especially porsches...
and I just put in an order for a home gym to start body-building.

Are you me? LOL.

Anyway, happy riding! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.