Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we had been missing out on any real climbing in Florida....

And we are back in DC........

And Pennsylvania has lots of good climbing.......

And PA ain't really all that far from DC......

We went out and got ourselves some. :thumbsup:

Climbing that is!

Too bad it was 23 degrees at the start! :eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Of course, what goes up must come down.

And down, and down, and down.

Then up some more.

BTW it never really did warm up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a nice day to ride.

We were way out in the boonies of Central Pennsylvania.

Farms, farms and more farms.

Farms=Dairy.

Dairy=Good! :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phil. said:
Nice ride report. So when are you going to get MissM a plastic bike?

The real question is, "MB1 you dunce, why didn't you get yourself a sweet go-fast Waterford like Miss M has?!?"
 

·
Resident Curmudgeon
Joined
·
11,980 Posts
OMG! I love health food.
 

·
Non non normal
Joined
·
10,101 Posts
I guess you might as well black and white them. There certainly isn't a lot of color out there right now. Beautiful looking ride.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bigrider said:
I guess you might as well black and white them. There certainly isn't a lot of color out there right now. Beautiful looking ride.
You got that right.
 

·
Bacon!
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
The black and white made it look colder. Glad to see you grabbed some ice cream to warm up your bodies a little!
 

·
had it in the ear before
Joined
·
13,965 Posts
wow that looks amazingly similar to where my family lives only their roads in PA are full of cracks and potholes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gutfiddle said:
wow that looks amazingly similar to where my family lives only their roads in PA are full of cracks and potholes.
We were on lots of busted up roads, hard to get a pic to come out from on top a moving bicycle on bad roads......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ridgetop said:
The black and white made it look colder. Glad to see you grabbed some ice cream to warm up your bodies a little!
That's what the hot fudge was for. :thumbsup:
 

·
had it in the ear before
Joined
·
13,965 Posts
MB1 said:
We were on lots of busted up roads, hard to get a pic to come out from on top a moving bicycle on bad roads......
very true. here's a pic i took last summer biking from Clearfield to Punxy, it's an Amish farm in Troutville. Beautiful area in the summer.

 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top