1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
428 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. i snowboard as soon as the resorts open and until the last day they close so mid Nov through early Apr I do not cycle.

·
Registered
264 Posts
NJcycler said:
thanks. i snowboard as soon as the resorts open and until the last day they close so mid Nov through early Apr I do not cycle.
i won a snow board from monster energy drink, but needs to be mounted, my nephew busted his collar bone boarding last year and me busted my collar bone bike 2 years ago

congrats on the mileage:thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
NJcycler said:
6 months riding and 6000+ miles. 1000 a month. a personal record.
Nice work, Congrats... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I am at 6,700 miles for the year, I will have to see how it goes to see if I can make 8,000 miles by the end of the year.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow 6700. I am sure you are well over 7000 now. I just hit 7028 miles yesterday. 8000 is possible but not likely since I am planning on breaking out my snowboard mid November. my guess is somewhere between 7500 and 8000 when I put the bike away.
looking forward to snowboarding.

·
your god hates me
1,548 Posts
6,000 in 6 months is impressive! I've been at 7500 - 7800 miles as an annual total for the past few years (and it looks like I'm on track for almost exactly 7500 this year) but that's a 12 month total: I ride through the winter and don't do any "legit" winter sports.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats to all of you high milers!!
Great work!!
I'm riding 500 miles month and thought that was pretty good. I am a piker compared to you guys. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unemployment for the summer so lots of time to cycle. Seasons I am working I am in the 5000 to 6000 range. I probably will never reproduce a season with miles like this again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts