Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A response to an ad I placed here @RBR CLassifieds, not the Ad listing...

<o>:p> </o>:p>
Hello,
Having read through the details of your advert in the listing.I will be much enthusiastic in saying that i will be eager to purchase your Zipp Flashpoint FP 60's,For Sale at the reasonable retail best offer price.Please,i will kindly want you to get back to with with more pics,details including the present condition and defects which might have been excluded in the listing.I will be more happy to hearing from you again and having the transaction close up as soon as possible.Hope to read from your prompt and positive response.
Regards
http://classifieds.roadbikereview.com/showproduct.php?product=10062

·
Cat 6 rider
3,119 Posts
AH1 said:
A response to an ad I placed here @RBR CLassifieds, not the Ad listing...

Hello,
Having read through the details of your advert in the listing.I will be much enthusiastic in saying that i will be eager to purchase your Zipp Flashpoint FP 60's,For Sale at the reasonable retail best offer price.Please,i will kindly want you to get back to with with more pics,details including the present condition and defects which might have been excluded in the listing.I will be more happy to hearing from you again and having the transaction close up as soon as possible.Hope to read from your prompt and positive response.
Regards
http://classifieds.roadbikereview.com/showproduct.php?product=10062
Looks more like a machine translation to me, or someone with rough English language skills. It looks like he's asking about defects, wanted more detailed pictures, and was seeing if you'd budge on the price- scammers don't ask for a lower price because they don't intend to pay anyway, and don't really care about minor condition problems because they're getting it for free.

There don't appear to be any red flags in it, like-

-wanting to pay extra and having you refund the difference

-asking for ultra fast shipping regardless of cost

-paying with a 'cashier's check' from a bank you've never heard of, isn't in your area

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.