Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Foxy Tunes has a sleep timer! So I can leave junk playing on my computer and it will just... turn it off. That's so rad. I loooove Firefox. :D
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
14,590 Posts
paint said:
Foxy Tunes has a sleep timer! So I can leave junk playing on my computer and it will just... turn it off. That's so rad. I loooove Firefox. :D
Mine doesn't have that... What version you gots?

I think you should wake up to Busta Rhymes.

 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 1.1.5.4. I just clicked on the tunes icon, selected tools, and the menu popped up with alarm (!!) or sleep timer. :)
 

·
wut?
Joined
·
14,590 Posts
paint said:
I have 1.1.5.4. I just clicked on the tunes icon, selected tools, and the menu popped up with alarm (!!) or sleep timer. :)
Mine has it. I've never clicked that button before. :)
 

·
here comes trouble
Joined
·
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, me neither til I was trying to figure out how to move it to the toolbar instead of down there with Abe Vigoda.

And now I'm trying to figure out how to make forecast fox NOT alert me every 10 minutes to let me know the beach is red-flagged. We get red flags all the time. I'm not gonna go swimmin' when it's 49 degrees outside. :rolleyes:
 

·
a jumped up pantry boy
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Mine doesn't have that... What version you gots?

I think you should wake up to Busta Rhymes.

dont this hit make my people wanna JUMP JUMP!?!?!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top