Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Wait... so your wife gets along with your girlfriend? FTW!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
You can't POSSIBLY find another Panasonic, can you? Our LBS had it's swap meet today. Scored a sweet Syntace seat post for $20. I may swing by tomorrow when they lower the prices. Had a really nice Record 10sp crankset but it was too short for me....

·
Boobies!
8,170 Posts
I know the feeling , , ,

What about a nice 3Rensho--probably too big for you Dave (& in the wrong color)--but for a wall decoration???:p

·
Twitterpated
3,116 Posts
I refrained from bidding on a Moots stem last week. I was willing to pay more than the winning bid. Are you proud of me? :aureola:

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
.·*°¤`*·.·*´¤°*·.·*°¤`*·.
2,042 Posts
If you sell something then buy something, it takes some of the sting out of it. I just sold a pair a bibs and a jersey..now I shall go check out some carbon rims lol

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
I can really understand. I could really get myself in trouble with lenses for the dslr right now. But I learned my lesson a few years ago. I bid on some speakers on uBid, an old site similar to eBay and won. The missus wasn't happy when she found out that I'd bought them without discussing it with her. I still see the look she gave me when she found out and usually discuss any purchase. Thank god she's a bit more forgiving now.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
BentChainring said:
Wait... so your wife gets along with your girlfriend? FTW!
Yes we do. We like to trade "dave" stories.

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
snapdragen said:
Yes we do. We like to trade "dave" stories.

Dave must teach me his secret... is it bikes? I hope its bikes...

·
It's complexicated
1,418 Posts
VaughnA said:
I can really understand. I could really get myself in trouble with lenses for the dslr right now. But I learned my lesson a few years ago. I bid on some speakers on uBid, an old site similar to eBay and won. The missus wasn't happy when she found out that I'd bought them without discussing it with her. I still see the look she gave me when she found out and usually discuss any purchase. Thank god she's a bit more forgiving now.
We were newlyweds and broke. What can I say?

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
you're a big help...thanks a lot:D

This is one of the sexiest frames I've ever seen....I'd give up my red fetish and keep it white too
Handlebars are grotesque. Rest is easy. Thinking about a frame jig this year.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
be nice or I'm taking back the nice watch I just bought you
I'm always nice dear.......:rolleyes5: Just ask Fredke....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts