Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got rid of my sig (Go Bucks!) today bc both the men and women were elimated from the ncaa basketball tourney(darned fairweather fan). Didn't take long for a new one to fall in my lap.

Unrelated - I had a new IPA last night that was really good. New Glarus from Wisconsin. Hard to find outside the state though. Its the same brewery that does the cherry beer I mentioned a while back (Wisconsin Belgian Red).

RW is your company hiring? :D

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
I got rid of my sig (Go Bucks!) today bc both the men and women were elimated from the ncaa basketball tourney(darned fairweather fan). Didn't take long for a new one to fall in my lap.

Unrelated - I had a new IPA last night that was really good. New Glarus from Wisconsin. Hard to find outside the state though. Its the same brewery that does the cherry beer I mentioned a while back (Wisconsin Belgian Red).

RW is your company hiring? :D
Root for Gonzaga today over UCLA.

It's been a while, but I remember that New Glarus cherry as a stellar brew. What amazing flavor and balance it had. I sure would like to try it again sometime. Howzabout sending some samples out this direction?

hiring... hmmm, so far it's been all work and no pay,,, I bet we can fit you in as an (unpaid) intern ;-)

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
rwbadley said:
It's been a while, but I remember that New Glarus cherry as a stellar brew. What amazing flavor and balance it had. I sure would like to try it again sometime. Howzabout sending some samples out this direction?
I'm impressed with O'Fallon's Cherry Chocolate, if you can find it...good stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts