·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven’t watched it, you should.

·
\m/{-_-}\m/
787 Posts
Would this be so that I can continue to lose my faith in humanity and so that I can better understand why other countries think we're all a bunch of dumb fat ********?

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
I should?

No, I believe you're mistaken. Badly mistaken.

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
Unfortunately, I have watched it. The wife suckered me into it, I swear I had no idea what I was in for.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mama is much better looking in this clip than she is in the actual show (yes, I am serious) and, the clip is relatively tame to what the show is (again, serious).

It would be really easy to make fun so I think the producers do a good job restraining themselves and just letting it happen.

Dunno, much to criticize and laugh at but they do seem sincere and fun (at a distance). It was funny when one of the daughters (16 yrs old I think) was having a baby and when in labor, said that her vajajay hurts – come on, that right there is down home entertainment.

It’s funny, entertaining, and a side of the country that I would never see. Thank you Honey Boo Boo for adding a perspective that makes me a more complete person.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
You have to watch Mud Lovin' ********. That there is some quality viewing.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I don't feel so bad about my Real Housewives of New York addiction....

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
It’s funny, entertaining, and a side of the country that I would never see. Thank you Honey Boo Boo for adding a perspective that makes me a more complete person.
I'm not in the deep south, but live in a rural, southern area so I see this in real life way too often.

·
is super good looking.
1,591 Posts
Is this that show where they purposely ruin some poor child's chance at ever being able to fit into society by telling her that she is more than just another kid and putting a spotlight on her for all the wrong reasons?

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
I've seen a couple episodes.

I don't even know where to begin. I think it's shameful for this little child to be put on national TV for the whole world to point, laugh, and snicker at. The kid is six years old, and behaving exactly as she's been "taught" to behave from mama and family.

She's a plucky little kid. Too bad the adult examples in her life are shaping her to be a national laughing stock.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
It would be really easy to make fun so I think the producers do a good job restraining themselves and just letting it happen.

What are you talking about?

The whole premise of the show is this kid's eccentricities, poor manners, and family dysfunction. That's precisely why they just "let it happen."

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I am pretty sure that ******** can be found anywhere, not just in the south. And I know for sure that there are no geographical boundaries on stupidity. I don't need to watch a tv which exploits women, children, and the undereducated in order to be "entertained". And I d*mn sure won't allow it to be on in my home.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
I am pretty sure that ******** can be found anywhere, not just in the south. And I know for sure that there are no geographical boundaries on stupidity. I don't need to watch a tv which exploits women, children, and the undereducated in order to be "entertained". And I d*mn sure won't allow it to be on in my home.
That's why I only allow mud rasslin to be viewed on my TV.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts