Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope i dont get flammed for this....

749 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Boardmill 
#1 ·
but anyone see the motobecane deal on bikesdirect? 895 for full ultegra al/cf frame... looking for a commuter bike in the under 900 range and this might fit the bill... any thoughts? Most people seem to think the motobecanes are decent bikes... and no, i dont work for BD... just sold my old commuter and looking for something new...

thnx

#5 ·
Thommy said:
The Bianchi Castro Valley at my LBS runs $800 out the door. Real nice frame with long stays and plenty of braze-ons and eyeletts. It's made of steel for durability.
With nice Tiagra parts, I assume for durability as well? :rolleyes:

#6 ·
Thommy said:
The Bianchi Castro Valley at my LBS runs $800 out the door. Real nice frame with long stays and plenty of braze-ons and eyeletts. It's made of steel for durability.
There is a Bianchi called the 'Castro Valley'? Or is there a bike shop in Castro Valley that sells a Bianchi for $800.

I live right near Castro Valley and even though the Tour of California came through there once, it isn't exactly a cycling mecca.

And yeah, I'm sure the Bianchi is a good deal, but it does not come with an Ultegra level group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.